What’s in the report?
We wanted to find out what’s keeping marketers up at night and how common marketing challenges are affecting marketing performance.
Explore our latest report, “State of Customer Data 2023,” to discover challenges and implications for a customer-first mentality. The report is a great tool for benchmarking your marketing and CRM team’s sophistication, giving you a better understanding of how your brand stacks up in the market.
A quick peek at a few of the findings inside.
- 36% of senior customer marketers believe their business is 4-5 years away from achieving a customer-first mentality.
- 61.5% say their Single Customer View is updated once per week or less frequently.
- Just 30% felt fully confident that their Single Customer View gives them a full 360-degree view of individual customers.
- Only 20.5% are certain their team can access and analyse real-time customer data when they need it.
- 26% feel lack of enabling technology is stopping them from using AI effectively.
See it in action
Learn how Plinc helps some of the UK’s top brands connect, analyse and activate their customer data to drive business decisions and create exceptional customer experiences.
Ready to transform your customer data strategy?
Get in touch to learn how we can help.